Monday, March 27, 2006

This Week's "To Do"

I've got a semi-busy week coming up, with a couple tasks I am just loathing. So, I thought I'd create a "To Do" list for a little inventory, motivation, and accountability.

1. Finish chapter for book. Due March 31. This is for work so don't get all excited that I'm an author of some interesting novel. We are writing a book on writing instruction (grades K-3) to generate some money at work. Don't I just love working for a nonprofit organization? I have never written anything before for publication, and though I think I'm a good writer, I really don't like doing it. At all.

2. Finish taxes. Due April 15, but I want this done way before that! M began looking at all of my paperwork tonight. He thinks I'll get back about $400, which is significantly down from last year. How can that happen?

Well that's enough on the list, isn't it? I really don't like either one, so crossing off either one will be a sense of accomplishment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh ... writing for a nfp ... fun stuff!! actually, it can be! lol if you want a proofer or some editorial help, shoot me an e. i'm a pro. no, seriously ... it's what i do. ;o)

and very cool about the little girl using her for her school project ... you must rock big time!