Sunday, March 01, 2009

This Month Is Here!


In Over My Head?
Originally uploaded by Buckeye
I've been keeping a little secret from you for a while now. Back in November, I applied to be a designer for American Art Stamp....and GUESS WHAT!!!??? The incredibly talented Flaxychick selected me to be Guest Designer for March 2009! I've been so excited about this and forever grateful to Michelle for giving me this chance.

So, when I received my stamps from American Art Stamp, I thought it would be a good idea to ink them up and see what they looked like on paper. And when I accidentally stamped the sentiments upside down, I thought, "I may be in over my head" if I can't even stamp an image correctly. LOL!

I hope you'll join me and check back on my blog as I make this unchartered journey this month. Their images are absolutely awesome for spring. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

laos348 said...

That is fantastic news - good for you!

Kelli said...

awesome news! and I've done that a time or two myself...LOL

Michelle Giraud said...

I stamped some of my sentiments out upside down too on my sample sheet. Hope you have fun with the stamps!