Monday, March 30, 2009

American Art Stamp~Easter Girl

This is a Easter card I made using a beautiful image from American Art Stamp. I think that all of all of the stamps I received being Guest Designer this month, this image is my favorite. I just love the ribbon coming off of the hat, and that little bunny rabbit beside her is just adorable.

I stamped the image using Marvy Dye black ink onto Neenah Solar Crest cardstock. I colored the image using Copic Markers.

Patterned paper,colored cardstock, brads, Cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon, and a paper piercer were also used to create this card.

I can't believe Easter is so very near. I better get hopping on some more Easter cards!
Close-up

3 comments:

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Beautiful card!

Michelle Giraud said...

Wow - this turned out just amazing!!

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the shading in the background!! Great job!