Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bunny Egg Painter


Bunny Egg Painter
Originally uploaded by Buckeye
This weekend finds me with a sore throat in its infancy. So, off and on this weekend, between my naps trying to fight the impending illness, I worked on this card.

The adorable image was found on clearance in a stamp store in Indiana a couple of years ago. It is by Inky Antics. I stamped the image with Marvy black dye ink onto Neenah Solar Crest white cardstock and colored the image with Copic markers. I also used grass images from Art Impressions to create the ground. Various patterned paper and colored cardstock were also used to create this card, along with white brads, white ribbon, a paper piercer and a scallop punch. The sentiment is computer generated. The layout of this card was found as a High Hopes Challenge, #17.

I sure hope that this card is a sign of spring. I am ready to say goodbye to my raw throat and the bitter coldness of winter.

2 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

This is adorable -- you are perfect with copics! Love that half-way painted egg.

Michelle said...

This is too cute....I love this image....I think I have it somewhere, lol!! Love the papers you used, & I LOVE that this card reminds me of spring!!!