Monday, June 09, 2008

Super Sipper Summer


Super Sipper Summer
Originally uploaded by Buckeye
Two of my co-workers gave me a Dick Blick Gift Certificate as a going away present. (More Copics! Woot!)

Anyway, I thought this card would be an appropriate card to send as a welcome to summer/thank you card. Sorry if you are needing to adjust your monitor, but I like the bright colors, and I just adore the main image by Bugawumps.

You know the drill....stamped with Marvy Dye black ink onto Neenah Solar White cardstock. Colored with Copic markers. Bug image and sentiment are from Bugawumps, the tropical drink image is from Rubber Stampede.

I hope to crank out another card out tonight for the other co-worker.
Close-Up of Thirsty Bugawumps

1 comment:

laos348 said...

Such a cute card! And what a great gift - have fun shopping!