Thursday, June 26, 2008

Splash on Georgia Pacific


Splash on Georgia Pacific
Originally uploaded by Buckeye
Wow! What a smooth "lay down" of color, compared to the othe two papers I've tested. And, to think that I get 150 sheets of Georgia Pacific cardstock for about half the cost of these specialty marker pads...a no brainer.

Thanks for putting up with my experimentation. I like not thinking about which colors to use, as I color this very fun-to-color image, yet I'm being stretched in layout along the way. It is all good for me. Maybe not so good for you. But, maybe with these results I'm posting, you'll get a feel for the paper differences and learn what to use, depending on the look you are going for.

Still got a couple more papers to experiment with, though I want to take a break from this image and this experiement for a couple of days.

No comments: