Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dachshund on Pillow


Dachshund on Pillow
Originally uploaded by Buckeye
I made this card for SC168 on SCS.

The main image is one of many dachshund stamps that is made by Cowtown Stamps. I stamped the image with Marvy Dye ink on Georgia Pacific cardstock and then I colored it with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils. The sentiment is from Rosie's Roadshow. A bit of distressing was done with Distress Walnut Ink. I decided to make this a long/short card to mimick a dachshund. Hehe!

I'm guessing that I'll have Sloopy give this card as a thank you to my Mom. My Mom is saying that she bought Sloopy an Easter gift she's going to love. Hopefully she'll love this card too.

So, with that, I officially have too much time on my hands. Spring break and I'm making cards off of Sloopy's list. Not that I'm complaining.

No comments: