Sunday, March 02, 2008

Blue Girl With Wicker Basket


Blue Girl With Wicker Basket
Originally uploaded by Buckeye
This is my take on Inspiration Challenge 117 on Splitcoast. The inspiration piece was of a gorgeous blue bedroom. My guess is that it belongs to this girl that is on the card I made.

The girl stamp is from Art Impressions. I stamped the image with Marvy Dye black ink on Sterling Matte Coated paper. I colored it with Copic markers, including the watercolorlike wash. Various patterned paper and cardstock used. Heart brads, ribbon and Cuttlebug tag for embellishments.

I'm guessing this will be used as my Mother's Day card for my Mom in a couple of months. Wow! Imagine that?! I'm ahead of the game for once.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Stunning card, the colours are so pretty and your colouring of the image is fabulous!

laos348 said...

This card is beautiful. I love how you colored the girl and the wash around her is just perfect.