Friday, March 21, 2008

Bunny Day Tag Card


Bunny Day Tag Card
Originally uploaded by Buckeye
This is a card I made as a result of Ways To Use It Challenge #158 on SCS. The challenge was to use tags. I decided to use an image that was actually a tag...the bunny image in a tag from Whipper Snapper. I thought, how could I not, given the upcoming holiday this weekend. So, I played around with bright colors and came up with this.

Whipper Snapper image stamped on Georgia Pacific cardstock with Marvy Dye black ink and colored with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils. I used a piece of patterned paper for the color scheme, yet didn't actually use it on the card. Hmm. Does that happen to anyone else?

I stamped the sentiment with an alphabet set from Impression Obsession. The grass is a stamp from Art Impressions and the Peep bunny is from Michaels.

The bright colors of this make me happy. Here's wishing you all a very happy bunny weekend....you know Peeps, white chocolate rabbits, etc.

2 comments:

Jukie said...

such a bright vibrant card! I love it, amazing colouring.

laos348 said...

This is adorable - the bright colors are great!