Tuesday, February 07, 2006

ABC Meme

Journeywoman tagged whoever wanted to play. I figure, why not?

A - Accent: I don't think I have one. Course to some in the world, I'm sure I do!
B - Breakfast Item: French Toast
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom
D - Dad's Name: Dad
E - Essential everyday item: Socks. I do not like to be barefoot, ever!
F - Flavor ice cream: Cake batter from Coldstone Creamery
G - Gold or Silver?: Silver bullets, of course! Go Buckeye Defense!
H - Happy Place: Ohio Stadium, with the Buckeyes having the lead.
I - Insomnia: Oh yes. I'm a night owl.
J - Job-Love or Want to Leave: Depends on when you ask. Right now, leave.
K - Kids: No
L - Living arrangements: Slightly engaged. Can't live with him, can't live without him.
M - Mom's birthplace: Ohio
N - Number of lovers you've had: Just a couple.
O - Overnight hospital stays: None, except for my birth.
P - Phobia: Deer
Q - Question: When will Ohio State win the National Championship in football again?
R - Religious Affiliation: Protestant
S - Siblings: I'm an only child.
T - Time you wake up: Varies by day. I definitely need a schedule.
U - Unnatural hair colors you've had: Always been a brunette.
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: Peas, beets, spinach, should I go on?
W - Worst habit: I'm rather sloppy and unorganzied.
X - X-rays you've had: Dental, chest, foot.
Y - Yummy: Peanut butter fudge. No control over it.
Z - Zodiac sign: Libra

Tag~anyone that wants to play!

No comments: