Sunday, January 22, 2006

Washing Machine Wobbles


Washing Machine Wobbles
Originally uploaded by Buckeye.
I spent most of the week in Minnesota on business. Before I left for the snowy tundra, I did a lot of laundry, so much so that one of the legs on my washer became loose. I tried to tighten the bolt on the leg myself, but to no avail. So, I did the next best thing...I grabbed a book and temporarily solved the problem. I told my fiance that I would really appreciate it if he would tighten the leg to the washer while I was gone.

So, did he?

No. He said that when he went to the basement to fix the problem, he couldn't stop laughing. He found the title of the book quite amusing, given what the book was being used for at the moment. He didn't want to fix the problem until after I took a picture of it.

Geesh! Men.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no way! you were in minnesota last week?? you gotta let a girl know these things! lol i'm just happy we were snow-less and un-tundra-like for you!

Joanna Bolick said...

Hee hee! The book choice is pretty funny!!