Thursday, December 21, 2006

'Tis the Season to be a Buckeye


Christmas Card 2006
Originally uploaded by Buckeye.
I know you all have been waiting to see this....well, maybe not. But, I have certainly been anxious to post it. I made 48 of the these, starting at the beginning of December. So, I've done nothing else but.

However, I am very pleased with this card for several reasons. First and foremost, I can only send such a card if the Buckeyes had a great season. And that they did/are. I found this Whipper Snapper stamp in Iowa, and I came up with the idea that if the Buckeyes were to win out, I could add my take on "good" and "bad", with the good being,of course, the Buckeyes and the "bad" being our college football foes.

I gave these out at work yesterday, one of which to a graphic artist. She didn't know I made it. She thought it was professionally produced. I take that as probably the highest compliment I could ever receive on this.

For those of you wanting to see the Northwoods ornament card I thought I would be mass-producing, well, stay tuned for next Christmas.

The front of the card reads...."'tis the season".
The inside of the card reads..."to be a buckeye....win, win, win, win, win, win, win, win, win."

Tehe! Get it?

Go Buckeyes!!!

No comments: