Wednesday, December 27, 2006

"Howl" Should I Interpret this Sketch?


Thank you card
Originally uploaded by Buckeye.
I made this card for Sketch Challenge #104 on Splitcoast Stampers. Like I said earlier, I'm going to try really ard to participate in these, as I still maintain that I am layout challenged. I'm hoping these challenges will stretch me. In fact, I know they will. Though this card doesn't look like much, I struggled with what papers, and colors to use where. The coloring of the image was the easy part. I used Prismacolor pencils and tried to do some layering and blending.

In Prismacolor news, I did email Terry Medaris and asked him if he was teaching some classes in the near future. He was kind enough to respond, though unfortunately, he isn't going to be doing any classes when I am in his area. He did say though that he hopes to make it to the midwest. That would be awesome! My dream/goal is to take some of his classes and learn his technique.

1 comment:

Sue McGettigan said...

I like that picture-in-a-cactus image, very fun!