Sunday, December 10, 2006

Card-Stocked


Paper from Hollo's
Originally uploaded by Buckeye.
Imagine my distress when I ran out of red cardstock as I was working on my Christmas cards on Thursday evening. Tragic, I know. LOL! Granted, I had some red, but not the right shade of red.

Anyway, I bribed M (promising to buy dinner on the way home at great Amish restaurant) into taking me to Hollo's in Cleveland. If you are in Ohio, or surrounding states, you must go to Hollo's if you've never been there. I only buy paper from them, because by the simple fact of the matter...I'm spoiled by them. Once you pay $1.00 per pound for some great, high quality cardstock, you'll not want to fork over the astronomical prices elsewhere.

So, stuck no more. I'd say I'm card-stocked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh. nice. color me jealous. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I want to go shopping by you!!

Anonymous said...

Wow thats alot of pretty cardstock. Jealous over here!!! Sounds like a great store.