Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Alaska ATC Swap~"Northern Lights"


Alaska ATC Swap~"Northern Lights"
Originally uploaded by Buckeye.
I'm am becoming addicted to swaps (and I haven't even received anything back yet). There's something about having a theme that gets me going. Pictured you will see the Alaska ATCs I will be sending out. Lots of playing with this one, using the concept of resist. I *had* these done about two weeks ago, but was baffled when the blue started to fade (I was using a blue from Whispers Ink). I redid them all, using Big & Juicy Pads. Guess I learned not to trust the cheapie Whispers Ink.

Anyway, on the horizon, I've got the following swaps to create for: Teddy Bear ATC, California ATC, Wild Wild West Cards, Me & My Big Ideas ATC, Salt Technique ATC, and Bookmarks. Better get busy!

No comments: