Monday, May 08, 2006

My Walk Around Ohio Stadium


Ohio Stadium
Originally uploaded by Buckeye.
When I got off of work on Friday, I was still feeling pretty down. As I was leaving the office, I decided that maybe I needed a walk. It was such a beautiful evening, and I really didn't have anything to do, since M had other obligations. So, I drove over to Ohio Stadium and walked around the outside of the stadium once. It was rather theraputic. Reminded me of why I remain at my job. Reminded me of something very special. It was actually neat to have a camera along with me, allowing me to notice things I normally don't see when there are 105,000 other people around. Special place, it is. Shrine-like. I*LOVE*THIS*PLACE! There is no place I'd rather be. I need to take more time to walk around The 'Shoe.

I downloaded all my "Walk Around Ohio Stadium" pictures on Flickr. I finally broke down and bought a Pro Membership this past weekend.

1 comment:

scoopy (Emily) said...

Your stadium pictures are awesome! O - H! (Yep - you guessed it, I'm a buckeye fan too!)