Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa, Bear and Cookies


Santa, Bear and Cookies
Originally uploaded by Buckeye
A card, just for fun!

When I saw today's Sketch Challenge #208 I knew I wanted to play because the sketch could utilize a bigger image, and most of my images are rather large. I was in the mood for coloring, and thought I'd get out a piece of sterling matte coated paper from Arvey's, because it had been awhile since I've used such paper. I selected this very appropriate for today image from Darcie. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black and colored the image with Copic markers. Found the little saying by Hero Arts, and there you have it.

I'm liking this. I'm thinking what a cute card it would be for next year. And then I recall my lesson learned from this year. But, oh...wouldn't it be cute?

Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't do it!!!! Resist!!!! (They are super cute though...)
:)