Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ohio State Fun Funky Fold


Ohio State Fun Funky Fold
Originally uploaded by Buckeye
I had a lot of fun making this, and I hope to give it to a Buckeye friend of mine that happens to be going through a lot right now. I may just have to make another one for myself because I like this so much.

This is made for the Try a New Technique Challenge #201, which was to make a Fun Funky Fold. Never have done such a thing before, but was quite easy to do.

The football player is from Stampington. The Buckeye leaves were computer generated. Brutus is a stamp from College Kids Stamp Kit, and I'm not telling you where I got the logo stamp (as I wouldn't want anyone to get in trouble with licensing). I stamped the football player and Brutus with Marvy Dye ink onto Neenah Solar Crest. I colored them with Tombow markers and Copic Markers. I colored directly onto the logo stamp with Tombow markers. The Go Buckeyes sentiment is a sticker.

I'm guessing that making this has totally jinxed the Buckeyes for their January 5th game. No wait a minute...they seem to enter games in a "funk" all on their own. I'm getting used to losing bowl games...and, no...I'm not over January 8, 2007 yet. I'm a different fan because of it. A bit more pessimistic.

1 comment:

6 wacky women said...

Awesome card ! Love this fold.

Have a great day.
Karen x