Saturday, December 27, 2008

18 Carrot Dip


18 Carrot Dip
Originally uploaded by Buckeye
I had a chance to play with the Inspiration Challenge #160 over on SCS. I selected the "More Peas Please" plate from MacKenzie-Childs . I was drawn to the border around the plate and the whole concept of vegetables. Being the child that used to drench her peas in Kool-Aid, I thought I'd go with carrots instead.

This image is from Inky Antics. I picked it up on clearance at some stamp store, I can't remember which one. I stamped the image using Memento Tuxedo black ink on Sterling Coated Matte paper and colored it with Copic markers. I drew the borders with Copic markers as well, as well as used the small square brads to accentuate the border.

I haven't a clue when I will ever need a card like this, but it was fun to play.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

So adorable! Love those colors.