Friday, January 04, 2008

Stampotique Fleur


Stampotique Fleur
Originally uploaded by Buckeye
This is a card I made for the Ways To Use It Challenge #147 on SCS. The challenge was to use flowers. I used this image. It is one of many of my neglected flower images. The image is from Stampotique....oh, how I wish I was there. I bought it a couple of years ago when I was in Arizona for the Ohio State vs. Notre Dame game. Stampotique is quite a store.

Anyway, the details...stamped with black Stazon on Bristol vellum and colored with Prismacolor pencils.

I guess, since I've mentioned Stampotique and Creative Pals in my last two posts...I must be itching to do some traveling.

And no...I'm not going to Monday's game. As painful as that is to admit.

1 comment:

laos348 said...

very cool stamp and brilliant coloring as usual.