Saturday, May 19, 2007

Dream In Color


Wizard of Oz Dream
Originally uploaded by Buckeye.
So, I find myself in the middle of a relaxing weekend, with very little that I have to do. Feels great. I mean, I could be doing some cleaning and laundry, but those are things that can be put off, right?

I am taking some time to participate in VSN over at SCS. Yeah! I had so much fun participating in February, and I was so bummed I was out of town during the March VSN, so I am happy to have a weekend of no committments.

Here you can see my creation as a result of using The Wizard of Oz as my inspiration. When I think of the Wizard of Oz movie, I have vivid memories of how the movie goes from black and white to color. I tried to that transition from the black and white storm in Kansas to the colorful world of Oz on this card. Don't know if that really comes through, but I did have fun trying.

No comments: