Thursday, January 18, 2007

Time To Create


CreateFlowerArtist
Originally uploaded by Buckeye.
It feels good to be back in my "Stamp Pen" again. I bought this stamp at Stampotique when I was in Arizona last week. I love their images!

They have a line of "flower people" and I've always wanted the paint girl. So, I, of course, bought it, and was able to ink it up imediately for a challenge on SCS.

I must confess a frustration. I still struggle a great deal with layouts. What happens is, I'll start with an image, frame it...and then I'm stuck. I don't know how to embellish and create interesting layouts. Anyone want to share their secrets with me. Am I the only stamper out there that is layout challenged? I think what happened with this one is that it was such a big main image to begin with.. that there wasn't much room.

Oh well, the more I create, the more at ease I'll be. At least that's my hope.

I plan on giving this card as a thank you to someone in my Stamp Club. She likes to watercolor and I received her basket of goodies at the Christmas exchange last month.

No comments: