Sunday, January 28, 2007

SCS Inspiration Challenge #60


SCS Inspiration Challenge #60
Originally uploaded by Buckeye.
Not really my style, but deviating a bit from my "cute" style won't hurt me one bit. This is my take on the Inspiration Challenge#60 on SCS. Very blue, I know, but then so is the inspiration. The blue was brayered on some glossy paper. The blue is a Waterfall Big and Juicy Pad. The bigger flowers where stamped three times...using the Fiesta Flower by Hero Arts in Stazon black. Then I painted over the Stazon with hot cinnamon and ginger peach Twinkling H2Os. The other flower/thinking of you stamp is a $1 stamp by Michaels. Though I have many of the $1 stamps, I think this is the first one I've put to use. The red rusty paper is stamped with Distress walnut ink using the Just For Fun texture cube.

Everything else, I'm thinking is pretty self explanatory. I intend to send this off to a friend of mine who recently had surgery. Those of you who read this, are the first to see this, seeing as how there are no uploads on Sundays over at SCS. You lucky people, you. LOL! All two of you!

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how this turned out - the flowers over the blue looks pretty amazing.