Monday, January 15, 2007

Ouch!


Cactus
Originally uploaded by Buckeye.
Well it has been a week from tonight since the Desert Disaster. I'm still scratching my head, wondering what the hell happened. It certainly wasn't the team that I followed during the 2006 season. Did not look like the number one team in the nation. Congratulation to the Florida Gators, they definitely wanted it more.

I really am sick over this game. Disgusted.

I thought posting a picture of a cactus was approriate, because "Ouch!". This game hurt something fierce, and the future isn't looking too bright. I hope that *if * we ever get back to the championship game again we'll be competitive so that we can begin to erase this ugly memory burn from our minds. Ugh. But, I have a feeling that this one is going to stay with us a long, long time. Kinda like MSU '98. What woulda, coulda, shoulda been.

So, if you really want to see pictures from the game, visit my Flickr gallery.

We were able to make somewhat of a vacation of the experience. Visited FIVE stamping stores, which was great. So, of course, I had to buy lots of stamps.

We went to Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon for the day after the game, just to get away. So beautiful. And, spent some time in Tempe, which will always be near and dear to our hearts. Sigh.

No comments: