Saturday, April 04, 2009

Flopsey's Flowers


Flopsey's Flowers
Originally uploaded by Buckeye
I am absolutely elated to be the Guest Designer for My Favorite Stamps. What an honor!

My role this month is to introduce you to some of the new releases from My Favorite Stamps.

This card was made with the set entitled "Flopsey's Flowers". Isn't Flopsey the bunny adorable? What I like so much about this particular set is all of the sentiments that come with the bunny image..."Missing You Bunches", "Bunches of Thanks", "I'm Sorry", "I Didn't Mean To", and "You're My Favorite", making this set extremely versatile.

I stamped the image with Marvy Dye black ink onto Neenah Solar Crest cardstock and colored the image with Copic markers. I drew in the ground. The flowers were stamped on a scrap piece of paper and added on top of the original image to add some dimension. I added some Stickles to the middle of the flowers for a little sparkle.

Various patterned paper, ribbon, spiral clip, pop-dots, and a paper piercer were also used to create this card.

Stay tuned this month for some more creations using the newest releases. I got so lucky to be selected Guest Designer during such a fantastic release by My Favorite Things.

1 comment:

Jenny Gropp said...

This big eared bunny has tempted me and taunted me -- it is so cute. I got a set of the Easter ones with the mini bunny in it. Adorable Card!