Monday, November 12, 2007

O-Hell

How am I doing? For you readers that want to know,

I am...

pissed,
disappointed,
sad,
humiliated,
disgusted,
empty,
mad,
depressed,
angry,
and trying so very hard to gain some perspective. But, right now I've got very little of that.

I'm being rather cryptic again, because I don't want to end up on a fan of a foe's blog, but know that those of you that know what I'm passionate about each and every fall know what I'm so emotional about. I've been rather quiet about the unexpected "success" of this season because I didn't want to jinx it, but damn. I guess I was holding onto hope thinking that maybe this young team could possibly erase the heartache that is still there from January 8, 2007. I take nothing away from the other team, I'm just as bewildered as can be about what the hell happened, or didn't happen this past Saturday.

And, oh...it's M!ch*g@n week. Doesn't even feel like it.

No comments: