Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Celebrate The Buckeyes


Celebrate The Buckeyes
Originally uploaded by Buckeye
I made this card a couple days ago, right after the victory. What a difference a week makes! As you know, I was very, very down after the loss. But, there's something special about dominating your rival, regardless of your record or theirs. I'm gaining some perspective, and am reminding myself that this was a year we were not favored to win the conference...yet, we did. And, we're going to a BCS game, again. This still is a great era to be a fan....yes, we tripped on November 10, but we certainly remembered what was really important on November 17.

I loved seeing Mouth on scUM's team walking off the field, beaten AGAIN. He may be all "heart", but that heart is broken. HAHAHA!

I thought that maybe this could be a thank you card to their departing coach, but then thought the better of it. It will probably be a birthday card for my dad next week.

Main image is from Art Gone Wild, colored with Copic Markers on Sterling Matte paper. The football player is cut out from an old program. This was for a SCS challenge, Sketch Challenge 150.

No comments: