Friday, July 06, 2007

My Dog Says Thanks


My Dog Says Thanks
Originally uploaded by Buckeye
Not bad...just running a week behind, that's all. That's pretty good for me.

Anyway, this is a card I made for my old neighbor, who came and watched Sloopy last week, while M & I went to see Chicago in Cincinnati. (Jimmy looked as great as ever! And, the LaRosa's Pizza was delicious too).

My neighbor and Sloopy got along great, except for when my neighbor accidently locked himself out of my house, with Sloopy still inside the house. My Dad had to come and let him in.

This card is my first attempt coloring with Copic Markers on Hewlett Packer Color Laser paper. I think it makes the markers more intense, which I like. Used the Cuttlebug for the background and the sentiment. I originally tried to use this image on this weeks SCS sketch challenge, but it just wasn't happening. See, even when I'm given a layout, I just can't do it.

No comments: