Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Virtual Stamp Night


VSN Feb07 Challenge~Inspiration
Originally uploaded by Buckeye.
I had so much fun Friday night participating in SCS Virtual Stamp Night. VSN consists of various stamping challenges in which you have 45 minutes to complete. Though there were 18 total challenges over the course of two days, I only finished two because of a very jammed pack weekend of previous committments. I thought I would post my two creations though. I'm especially proud of the cake because that pink frosting looks so real (just copic markers and stickles).

The second photo shows a cocoa pouch I made. I took a Christmas stamp and turned it into a Valentine's Day image. Go me!Anyway, I hope the next VSN finds me with nothing to do so I can participate in more than two challenges.

No comments: