Thursday, March 15, 2007

March Madness


OSU Basketball
Originally uploaded by Buckeye.
Let the games begin! For the next four days, my butt will be plopped in my Laz-E-Boy chair and I'll be watching the games. I absolutely love March Madness. I don't really watch basketball the rest of the year, but I will not miss a second of it during the tournament.

For SCS Inspiration Challenge #66, I made this Ohio State Basketball card. When I looked at the inspiration, those circles reminded me of Buckeyes, so I just went with it. I'm sure by doing this, I have jinxed the team. But, somehow, I doubt I'll feel as bad if/when they lose as I did/still do when the football team had meltdown in the desert two months ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love March madness too! Of course I know nothing about half the teams, I pick my brackets on who sounds good! LOL You'll be happy to know that I did pick OSU to win the whole thing. (My poor CCSU has no chance tonight!)