Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What I'm Doing


Billboard in Columbus
Originally uploaded by Buckeye.
I'm feeling the need to explain my lack of posts lately, and why the stamping drought continues.

Really, I'm sure you can all figure out what's going on...what's keeping me so busy. You all know me. You know what only comes around once a year. And we're right in the middle of it. And, it is oh so special, especially this year.

I really want to talk about it. Really, I do. But, I fear that if I do I will jinx it (like I do when I mention weight loss success) or that if I express my thoughts and opinions on it, this blog will end up on an opponent's fanbased message board. Don't need that.

So, I'll just leave it like that. Click on the picture to see this billboard I took a picture of while I was driving today (not recommended by the way...photographing and driving at the same time). This billboard very much sums up what's going on with me.

No comments: