Sunday, June 11, 2006

Eye on the Prize

In just three more days, I will finally be able to take a long, much needed breather from work. Love the "off-season" at work, and I don't think I've ever been so ready for it like I am this year. On Monday and Tuesday we have a conference to put on, and I'm not so sure how ready for it we all are, but I am just keeping my eye on the prize...Wednesday afternoon. Everything will be done! Say goodbye to the group that isn't too fond of me.

Speaking of keeping my eye on the prize, I really do want my new digital camera. However, there is absolutely no way I'm going to meet my goal by 7/14 like suggested in my sidebar. The scale is not budging and I know I have to somehow add some cardio to my routine. I am back at Curves, but through this "time-off" from exercise, I've learned how to maintain. I guess that's a good thing. But, I really, really do need a new camera. I'm going to reset the goal date of 163 lbs by 9/1, which is the day before kickoff. I really do want to have my new camera when I go to the Texas game. That's a must.

So, in the spirit of having a very concentrated effort/run, allow me to share tomorrow's plan...

B~
Protein Shake-2
Cheese-2

L~
SB Protein Bar-4
SF Pudding-1

D~
Subway Roasted Chicken Sandwich-7
BBQ Baked Lays-4

S~
Yogurt w/flaxseed-3

E~
HulaHooping-10 minutes
Curves
20 minute walk around neighborhood, or at lunch tomorrow

No comments: